Sleep Home > Edluar Dosage
The standard recommended Edluar dosage for women, the elderly, and people with liver disease is 5 mg daily, taken immediately before bedtime. For men, the recommended dosasge is 5 to 10 mg.
Dosage of Edluar: An Introduction
- How you respond to Edluar
- Your sex
- Your age
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
General Information on Dosing With Edluar
- This medication comes in the form of a sublingual tablet. It is placed under the tongue (where it will quickly dissolve) immediately before bedtime.
- Do not chew the Edluar tablet or take it with water. Simply place it under the tongue.
- Taking your Edluar dosage with food or immediately after eating will make the medication work more slowly. Therefore, it is best to take this medicine on an empty stomach.
- Do not take this drug unless you can get a full night of sleep (seven or eight hours).
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not increase your dose of Edluar without your healthcare provider's approval.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Edluar dosing, talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. If you have been taking this drug for a long time, do not stop taking it without first checking with your healthcare provider.